Pages

06 November 2012

Interviewed by Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers


Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers is an initiative of the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System at the University of Denver. The initiative is to encourage and facilitate innovation in legal education in order to train new lawyers to the highest standards of competence and professionalism. For this purpose, they promote classes that is examples of innovative teaching across the country. International Business Negotiation class taught by professor Jay Gary Finkelstein is among those classes. Fortunately, I had chances to attend this class in Spring 2012. I also had a great opportunity to express my thrilled and wonderful experience I had during the class when I was invited to conduct an interview with the initiative. My interview is posted on the initiative's website, and divided into three parts.

Disclaimer: I hope you enjoy these clips and overlook my accent. Believe me, I never stop improving my English everyday

1. How the foreign lawyers react [to the class]


2. What it [the class] did for my practice:



3. Different cultures of international lawyers:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.